August 29, 2009

OCMS/Little Grill

Last night Lindsey and I went to probably our favorite place to eat in our area, the Little Grill Collective ("If it was in Staunton, we'd be in trouble" ~ Lindsey). It's about a half hour away in Harrisonburg, VA. It's worker owned and very vegetarian/vegan friendly. AND it's delicious. Everybody wins.

Like many restaurants, Little Grill has pictures of the more notable people who have passed through. Last night we noticed that bluegrass heavyweights Old Crow Medicine Show come through from time to time. Their picture was signed "Little Grill is home sweet home eternal." Our waitress said that they apparently had some of their first shows at Little Grill open mic nights.

Awesome.

1 Comments:

At 1:52 AM , Blogger Erika said...

I've been to the little grill! I believe I had falafel. My sister goes to school in Hburg. They've got some decent eats.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home